Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zinefest is in TWO DAYS!

I can't believe how close zinefest is! Only friday to go and then.... Zinefest! on saturday.

Some exciting things have happened in the lead up - today the trophy for the Zine-of-the-Fest was delivered to my office and I have to say... I think it is the most beautiful thing I have seen! I won't give too much away but it will be on display at the Zinefest stall on saturday along with Zinefest T shirts and badges!

Also there will be a zine swap box which is a great way to get new zines that you have never seen before! We have had a swap box every other year and it's always very popular.

We can't wait to see you all there at Mighty Mighty! Turn up from 12 and keep coming till 5. There will be panels, talks and workshops and every year the Wellington City Central Zine Library have a great area for reading and browsing.

Can't wait! See you on saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment